Eaten Alive – Steam Key – Global
Eaten Alive is a Point and Click, Adventure, Horror game with Puzzle and Mystery game-play elements.
Out of stock
Don’t get Eaten Alive!
- Explore downtown Boston and the surrounding areas six years after the apocalypse.
- Point and Click your way through multiple areas including – The city, abandoned buildings, parks, the cemetery, pitch black sewers, the library, the medical research facility and more.
- Stay alive or you’re dead for good. Eaten Alive uses a perma-death system, there’s no loading or saving. You have one life.
- Decide your own fate, make choices and try to stay alive.
- Find and help other survivors, loot them, kill them or just insult them, it’s your choice!
- Find and collect records, use them at the jukebox and enjoy original music.
- Eaten Alive has an awesome original soundtrack composed by the super dude Felix Arifin.
- Join Jim Sterling in his apartment and play video games(mini-games)
- Enjoy 3 awesome mini-games.
The Steam version of the game comes with the Original Soundtrack included.
Check out the soundtrack and other work by Felix Arifin here: